Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Monthly Mood Board Challenge with Planner Layout / KW 41 ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a wonderful Wednesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my creation for our October Monthly Mood Board Challenge from Craftin Desert Divas Facebooks gallery. This is our wonderful October Mood Board.
 I've decided to make another planner layout, inspired by the wonderful colors and the pumpkins. I've used many pumpkins and banner from the Planner Bundle digital stamp set. The pumpkins were a freebie during the October release party on the Facebook Gallery. 
Here you can see my week how it looks like, before I fill in my dates and deadlines.
 I've printed out all images on sticker paper, colored the images with Spectrum Noir Markers and cut them out.
 I've decorate my planner sites also with some Washi tape.
The little leaves are from the Timber Stamp Set. I've colored the leaves with my Polychromos.

So I'll hope you like my planner layout a little bit and  I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela