Samstag, 14. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Tag with Frightfully Sweet Stamp Set ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.
Today I show you a little tag with the Frightfully Sweet Stamp Set from Craftin Desert Divas.

For my creation I've cut out a tag with the Shaker Tag Dies and draw the outline from the tag on another piece of cardstock, cut it out and use it for my background.
On the white tag I draw some diagonal line with my copics for the background, simply easy or what do you think? 
I've stamp some images from the Frightfully Sweet Stamp Set, color these images with my Spectrum Noir Markers, cut them out and glue them on my striped background. For the sentiment I've used the Flag Banner Dies and color it with a green Copic Marker. The sentiment is also in the Frightfully Sweet Stamp Set. The sequins are from the Trick or Treat Set.

So I hope you like this little Halloween Tag and I hope to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela