Sonntag, 12. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Truly Grateful Card with Harvest Turkey Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'll show you another card with a new Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas. For my card I've decided to use the cute Harvest Turkey which was a Freebie Digi stamp from the November Release.

For the background I've stamped some pumpkins from the Harvest Happiness Stamp Set on a piece of my marker paper and cut it with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies. For coloring I've used my Spectrum Noir Markers and after that I've glue the stamped background on some design paper.
I've printed the Harvest Turkey Digi Stamp also on a piece of marker paper, cut it out with a die from the Fancy Frame Dies and colored it with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
For the sentiment I've used a stamp from the Harvest Wishes Stamp Set and a die from the Flag Banner Dies. For the decoration I'm using some Harvest Fall sequins.

So that's it for today, I hope you like this card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela