Dienstag, 6. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Birthday Card with Stitched Number Dies ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another creation for the new Craftin Desert Divas Release, which is available on Friday, 02/09/18 in CDD's online Shop.

At this day we show you our creations with the new Craftin Desert Divas Stitched Number Dies.
I create two rainbow backgrounds with the Distress Oxides and let them dry. From the first background I cut out my numbers with the Stitched Number Dies. Then I use the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies, cut it out and glue it on my white card base. After that I cut out a white circle and stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sending Sentiments Stamp Set in the middle of the circle and glue it in the middle of my card. After that I glue all numbers around the circle and decorate the card with some Sequins.

As I posted yesterday I show you here my third tag which is also a shaker tag. I cut out the tag with the Shaker Tag Dies and use some Distress Oxides for inking a soft yellow background. After that I lay down the Sorted Shapes 2 stencil over the tag and inked it again with the yellow Distress Ink. Then I cut out a little circle in the middle of the tag and glue some Acetate behind. After that I filled the shaker element with some Carnie sequins and glue the shaker element with Fun Foam on my background tag.
 On the front side I glue the 4 YOU from the Stitched Number Dies and the Stitched Alpha Dies on the tag and then I glue it on a piece of Craft cardstock.
So and here I show you all my release tags together.
 I'll hope you enjoy my card and my tags and you join us at the Craftin Desert Divas Event Page on Facebook.

So many thanks for stopping by and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Morning Angela what a gorgeous card and tags I love them as they are so colourful.
    And your designs are wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs Debs xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela