Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Birthday Card with Unicorn Cake Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another birthday card with a new Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamp.
As I saw the new Unicorn Cake Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas, I thought it would be great to made a rainbow background for this Unicorn Cake.
For the background I inked a piece of Copic Marker paper with the Distress Oxides in rainbow colors and let it dry. After that I cut it out with the largest Die from the Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies and glue it with some Fun Foam on my white card base.
Then I printed out my image on a piece of Copic Marker paper and cut it out with the smallest Die from the Fancy Fame Dies. I colored the Craftin Desert Divas Unicorn Cake Digital Stamp with my Copic Markers and glue it with some Fun Foam on my rainbow background. The sentiment is from the Sweetest Birthday Stamp set and for cutting I use a die from the Flag Banner Dies. For decorating my card I use many different sequins.

So, I'll hope you enjoy my new card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela