Freitag, 23. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Birthday Card with My Best Friend Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my new birthday card with the cute My best Friend Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.

I've printed the My Best Friend Digital Stamp on a piece of Marker Paper and cut it out with a die from the Fancy Frame Dies. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and stamp the sentiment from the Sweetest Birthday Stamp Set also on the paper.
 I cut out a my background from the Doodlebug Cream- Sugar paper pad with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on my white card base. After that I glue my image with some Fun Foam in the middle of my card.
I create the two flowers with the dies from the Inside Scalloped Circles and use some Gemstone Cardstock for the flowers.
I use also some Jingle Berries Sequins to decorate my card.

So I'll hope you enjoy my new card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela