Samstag, 24. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Time for Coffee with Bunny Coffee Cup Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my newest card with the Bunny Coffee Cup Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.
As I saw this Digi Stamp for the first time, I think it would be great to create my own coffee cup background. Okay so I look through my Craftin Desert Divas Dies and found a die from the Inside Scalloped Square Dies that would be perfect for my background.
 
Okay at first I show you how I made my own stencil with a die and a piece of acetate and then my Time for Coffee card.
 At first I try the die on piece of paper and I decided that it looks great and I give it a try.
Then I placed my die on the acetate and cut it out.
 Okay it looks great and now I can cut out more coffee cups.
 And here is my finished acetate stencil.
 Now I placed my stencil on a piece of paper for inking with Distress Inks.
 At first I use the Distress Brushed Corduroy and I'm really happy how it looks like.
 Then I use Distress Ink Tea Dye for a softer look and cut it out with the Fancy Frame Dies.
 So and here is my card with the stencil background.
I printed the Bunny Coffee Cup Digi Stamp with my laser printer, color it with my Copics and cut it out with my scissor. Then I decided to cut out a smaller background from the coffee cup background with the Fancy Frame Dies and glue my image on the background. Then I cut out a piece of Doodlebug Designpaper with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on my brown card base. After that I glue the Coffee Cup background with some Fun Foam on my card. I create the sentiment on my PC, cut it out with a die from the Flag Banner Dies and inked it also with Distress Tea Dye. For decorate my card I use some Jingle Berries Sequins.

Okay I'll hope you like this little tutorial and my card a little bit. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela