Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2018

♥ Day 22 to Day 30 of #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
Today I show you my last colored images for #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge. I'm really sad that time flies and the great coloring challenge is now over.
I colored all my images with my Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils.

Day 22
 For Day 22 I use the Craftin Desert Divas Bunny Heart Balloon Digital Stamp and I color this cutie with my Copic Markers.
Day 23
On Day 23 I use the Craftin Desert Divas Java Fox Digital Stamp and color it also with my Copic Markers.
Day  24
On Day 24 I create a Valentine scene with some different Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamps: Valentine Asseccoires, Key To My Heart, The Wings Of Love, Tweet Valentines. I color all images with my Copic Markers.
Day 25
 For Day 25 I use the Craftin Desert Divas Cupid with Bubbles Digital Stamp and color this cutie with my Copic Markers.
Day 26
 On Day 26 I use the Craftin Desert Divas Love Struck Bear Digital Stamp and color it with my Copic Markers.
Day 27
For Day 27 I use the Craftin Desert Divas Cupid in Clouds Digital Stamp and color it with my Copic Markers.
Day 28
On Day 28 I use the Craftin Desert Divas Serving Up Fun Digital Stamp and for coloring I use my Copic Markers.
Day 29
For Day 29 I use the Craftin Desert Divas Bunny Cake Digital Stamp and color it with my Prismacolor Pencils.
Day 30
 On the last Day of this great challenge I use some Flowers from the Craftin Desert Divas Floral Wreaths Stamp Set and create a flower background. I color all flowers and leaves with my Prismacolor Pencils.
Now you have all seen my colored images from #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge which is hosted by Kathy. Over the next days / weeks I'll show you some cards with images from #thedailymarker30days coloring challenge.

So that's all for today, I'll hope you enjoyed all my images. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela