Samstag, 3. Februar 2018

♥ Day 8 to Day 14 of #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
Today I show you the next images which I colored during #thedailymarkerday coloring challenge.
I colored my images with my Copic Markers and my Prismacolor Pencils.


Day 8 
On the eight day of this challenge I colored the Craftin Desert Divas Brewing Coffee Stamps for my background and the Coffee Time Bunny as my main image.
Day 9
 On the ninth day I use the Craftin Desert Divas Little One Digital Stamp and I think it's great for some baby cards.
Day 10
 On the tenth day of this challenge I use the Craftin Desert Divas Get Well Puppy Digital Stamp.
Day 11
On the eleventh day I use the Craftin Desert Divas Party Puppy Digital Stamp.
Day 12
On the twelfth day of this challenge I use again some cuties from the Craftin Desert Divas Birthday Surprise Digital Stamp Set.
Day 13
On the thirteenth day of this challenge I use the Craftin Desert Divas Easter Chick Digital Stamp.
Day 14 
On the fourteenth day of this challenge I colored my images from the Craftin Desert Divas Prickly Stamp Set with my Prismacolor Pencils.

So that's it for today. I hope you enjoy all my colored images. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela