Freitag, 2. März 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Birthday Card with Stencil embossed background ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

This week the Design Team shows you at the Craftin Desert Divas Blog the Embossing with Stencil technique. I'm also trying this technique and today I show you a card with a embossed stencil background and a Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamp.

At first I create my background with the Distress Oxides Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers and let it dry. Then I glue the Party Time Stencil over my background and use a Versamark stamp pad for inking the stencil. After that I use a Holographic Embossing powder and heat embossed the background.
When it has cooled down I cut out my background with the Inside Scalloped Rectangles Dies and glue it on a piece of Craft Cardstock. For the frame I use also some Fun Foam. Then I glue all on my white card base.
 Here you see the shimmer from the embossed stencil on my background.
 The cute little fox is one digital stamp from the Birthday Surprise Digital Stamp Set.
I cut it out with my scissor and glue it with some Fun Foam in the middle of my card. The sentiment is from the Sweetest Birthday Stamp Set and I cut it out with the Flag Banner Dies. For decorating I use some Shine Bright Sequins.

I'll hope you enjoy my new card and give this technique a try.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela