Dienstag, 6. März 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Some flowers for you Card for the March Release ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog, because it's time for the March Release at Craftin Desert Divas.
 All new products are available at Friday 09. March at 3PM EST.

At this card I show you the new Flower Border Die and some Digital Stamps from the new Spring Friends Set.
For this card I made at first a distressed background with Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Tumbled Glass and let it dry. After drying I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies. In the meanwhile I cut out a Grass Border with the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies and a Flower Border with the new Flower Border Dies, color both borders with the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker and let them dry.
 Then I color two Bunnies and two butterflies from the new Spring Friends Digital Stamp Set and fussy cut them out.
After that I glue my distressed background to a white card base and glue at first the flower border and then the grass border on the background. Then I glue the frame from the inked background on my card. Finally I glue all colored images on my card, for the butterflies I use also some Fun Foam.

I'll hope you like my Flowers for You card and you join us at our Facebook Event Page. There you 'll see many more inspirations from the whole Design Team.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela