Montag, 5. März 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Sweet Birthday Card for monthly Mood Board Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my  blog.

Today I show you another card for the monthly Mood Board Challenge at the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Page.
 This is our wonderful Mood Board for the month of March.
 And this is my newest birthday card for this challenge with the cute Donut Party Stamp Set. I've made a splashed background with the Distress Oxide Picked Paspberry and Fossilized Amber and after drying I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies. In the middle I cut out a circle with the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies.
 After that I glue the background on my brown card base, for the circle I use also some Fun Foam.
For this card I stamp the images from the Donut Party Stamp Set on some Bristol Watercolor Paper.  

 I color all my images with the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker. After drying I cut them out with my scissor and glue them on my card. I stamped the sentiment which is also included in the Donut Party Stamp Set directly on my card. For decorating my card I use some Melon Drops Sequins and some Jingle Berries Sequins

So I'll hope you like my new birthday card and join our monthly Mood Board Challenge at the Facebooks Gallery.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela